The application process for the 2019 - 2020 Academic Enrichment Fund is now closed.
Current graduate students, registered graduate student organizations and faculty members are eligible to apply.
Most funds are available to all members of the graduate community.
However, some funds are designated for the following activities:
- Hosting scholars affiliated with an academic institution in Great Britain
- Exchanging faculty members and business leaders between the University and Monterrey, Mexico for research and lectures
502 Bad Gateway
All application materials must be emailed to UT Box.
Application materials should include:
- Contact information.
- A brief description of the academic program or activity.
- Estimated cost with a detailed budget, which should include all other sources of funding.
- A clear request for a specific dollar amount.